We provide evaluation and treatment of dancers of all styles and levels. Our therapist, Kira Davis MPT, has an extensive background in dance, as she has been training in ballet since the age of 3.
Kira continues to remain in the dance community practicing ballet, hip hop, varying jazz styles, contemporary modern, Argentine tango, bachata, kizomba, and Brazilian zouk.
Kira is well versed on the unique physical requirements needed for dancers and is excited to get you back to doing what you love with specific therapeutic activities to enhance range of motion, strength, balance, and endurance.
Dance Related Articles by Kira Davis MPT
- Using Your Natural Turnout: A Cry for Dance Injury Prevention
- Proper Foot Care for Dancers
- Getting en Pointe: For the Progressing Dancer
- The Healthcare Plight of the Working Dancer
- Athletes: Land Quietly Like a Ballet Dancer
- The Dancer’s Warm Up: You’ve Been Doing It Wrong For So Long
- The Anatomy of First Position in Ballet